Monday, July 9, 2007

Scott's iPhone Story: great summary as a IPhone user

"This past Saturday, I went to my local Apple store, Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg Illinois and bought an 8GB Apple iPhone.
What drove me to get up early and get to a store before it opened?

Last December my Sony Clie organizer died. I was in need of a new device. I started to look at new Palm PDAs and cellphones that had built-in organizer features. I looked at Palm-based devices, Blackberry and even Windows Mobile (but not for very long). To make a long story short, too many friends told me about too many bad stories with their various devices. I also heard that Apple would be introducing a phone next year. Full disclosure: I'm a very happy Apple user (iMac, MacBook Pro, iPod, even a Newton MessagePad, which I still have). So what should I do? "

To Original Story

No comments: