Monday, June 11, 2007

Groundswell, A New Book From Forrester and Harvard Business School Press

By Charlene Li and Josh Bernoff.

Well, it’s not out yet. But we’re excited – we have a publisher! Harvard Business School Press will be publishing Groundswell in Spring of 2008.

We couldn’t be more pleased. First, the HBS Press imprint stands for a high degree of quality around the world. And second, we’re very excited to be working with the quality editorial team they’ve assembled for us.

link to original page

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Congrats on the HBSP! I am interested in submitting my client for this award, however, I can't find any descriptions for the six categories. Is there anyway you or someone at your company could send me more information so I can better submit my client?

Thanks!

Best,
Lacey

lacey at kfcomm dot com